Legal Executive (Fixed Term, 2 Years)
25 Hours per week
- Building great communities through employing great people.
- Base salary + Benefits (including health insurance, extra super, birthday leave, flexible work, extra leave, cash payments).
- New fixed term opportunity supporting Corporate Counsel
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to utilise your legal expertise? We have a new fixed term opportunity to provide invaluable support to our Corporate Counsel.
Things we will trust you with:
You'll be providing professional, competent and timely legal executive support services to our Corporate Counsel as well as document and communication management on contract, commercial and property issues.
You'll also play a key role in helping to provide mentoring, training, development, and procedure support to staff preparing contracts and help contribute to the legal aspects of procurement, property, and commercial activities.
Things you will be proud of:
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with significant experience in a similar role within local government.
Your legal experience will equip you with a solid understanding of legal principles and practice. You will also have a demonstrated understanding of legislation associated with Local Government procurement and property transaction activities. This foundation will be key in enabling you to navigate complex legal frameworks effectively.
Your communication skills, ability to work under pressure and commitment to confidentiality will collectively contribute to the effectiveness and success within the role.
You are keen to learn new skills and effectively utilise digital technology to enhance efficiency.
- Our benefits package is unique - you customise it to your preferences to include a combination of extra leave, cash payout and additional contributions.
- Supportive work environment that includes health insurance, flexible/hybrid work options, and a day off on your birthday!
Up for the challenge? Apply today!