Customer Services Officer (Fixed Term)
Up to 24 hours, Takaka Service Centre
- Are you a Customer Services super-star?
- Here is your chance to be the face and voice of Tasman District Council and broaden your customer service skills
- 12 months fixed-term, part-time position. Some flexibility with days and hours worked.
- Plus 6.2% benefits package
A typical day:
No two days are the same! You will be front of house greeting somebody one minute, cash receipting the next, working on the phones, helping customers with difficult queries, or responding to emails.
There is also the chance to broaden your horizons as you continue your career in our Service Centre working on the AA counter and producing Land Information Memorandum.
There is a lot to learn, and we provide comprehensible on-the-job training.
Things you will be proud of:
You will be proud of providing a high quality, professional response and adding value when answering customers enquiries.
The boxes you will need to tick:
You will be energetic, enthusiastic and committed to providing excellent customer service.
Experience in a similar customer service environment or AA role would be a distinct advantage.
Being calm under pressure and good problem-solving skills will be put to good use in this position, as will your sharp and well-honed computer skills.
At Council we offer:
- A supportive culture within a fun and professional team
- A unique benefits package - you customise it to your preferences to include a combination of extra leave, cash pay-out, health insurance and additional superannuation contributions
- Free parking onsite and close by
- A day off on your birthday!
Great things are happening in the Tasman District - come and join our team! Tasman District Council - Home
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Further information can be obtained by contacting the People & Wellbeing Team on (03) 543-8988.