Assistant Finance Officer
- Opportunity to kick start your accounts administration experience
- Supportive, engaging and friendly work environment
- Study options available and ongoing professional development
What we can offer you:
Are you a school leaver looking to kick start your career? Or looking for a career pathway with study options and on the job training?
We have a great entry level position available within a supportive environment where you can learn and grow your business administration skills within Finance.
Do you also like the idea of working for an organisation where flexible/hybrid working from home options are available and embraced? Not to mention a day off on your birthday and a benefits package to suit your preferences!
What we will trust you with:
This role will typically provide support to the financial accounting team, primarily in accounts payable. You will also assist with end-to-end weekly credit card payments and reporting activities, maintain fixed asset and delegation registers, and respond to customer service requests.
You will be able to be backup to the Finance Officer - Accounts payable when required and assist the wider Finance team at peak times.
What you'll bring to the role:
Of course, you will have a genuine interest in accounting and finance and be able to bring your administration experience the role. However we are also looking for:
- Your calm and helpful customer service ethos
- Your digital skills and ability to pick up new processes and systems quickly
- Your strong attention to detail and ability to work comfortably with numbers
- Your positive, self starter attitude
Although full support and training in our systems will be provided, it's important that you are highly digitally literate and are confident using computer software programmes including excel.
Are you in?
We'd love to hear from you - apply now!