Asset Information Specialist
- Vital specialist role within our Waters & Wastes team
- Scope to shape and influence data quality and significantly drive efficiencies
- Genuine opportunity to make a difference and lead change in Council to enable better and smarter optimisation of asset data
This is a new full-time role and we'll be relying on you as the asset data lead and AMS expert for the Waters and Wastes section. You'll be the key person to manage and lead the maintenance of this data and job satisfaction will come easily if you're motivated by continuous improvement and being able to provide reliable and real-time utility data to your stakeholders.
Sure, we are looking for an experienced and competent Asset Information Specialist who has likely worked within the data quality, GIS and/or three waters sphere, but just as important to us is that:
- You can engage confidently with a broad mix of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- You're adaptable and open-minded to change and care (or perhaps are even slightly obsessive) about getting things right
- You own your work, constantly seek to improve and are prepared to challenge accepted norms
- Your abundant knowledge is the reason you're a trusted and reliable specialist
In return, we offer you a place in a professional team of good sorts who work hard and celebrate their successes. There are also flexible work options, assistance with relocation, a day off on your birthday, and a benefits package to suit your personal preferences.
We're ready for you! Apply now!